Monday 25 July 2016

To my brilliant English class! 10A

 To my brilliant English class (10A-2015-16)

 
K Geethanjali   
Department of English                                                       
The wheels of time turn as they  flow
And generations come and go!
But some people leave a void in your heart
That can never be filled as they depart.

The time has come to say good bye      
With many a tear and many a sigh,
Oh, my dear English class,
It was great while it did last !

The school halls did ring
With all the stories you did bring.
There was never a dull day
While you could step into 10A.

To divert the class,for  some it was a mission
With mischief their eyes would glisten!
The gentle ones were quiet and nice
Naughty or nice , 10 A is full of spice.

Annual Days will never be the same ,
Without our actors and   script writers 
on top of the game .
Debators ,here you will find in plenty,
In this class you will find God’s bounty!

As a teacher of English you would expect to find
Flowery words  spilling out from my mind.
But figures of speech  elude this poem of mine.
As all I can say is expressed in this one line-

‘Nothing can compare to you all!’

In life may you all stand tall!
I know as  I bid adieu
The school will not be the same without you!


No comments:

Post a Comment